Monday, April 26, 2010

How will Sistine and Rob become friends in The Tiger Rising

In the book the Tiger Rising Rob sees a knew girl who comes to his school. Her name is Sistine. But, other kids in his school stare at her because she wears a different outfit, like she was dressing up for a party. I definetly know that Sistine and Rob will soon become friends. But, how will they become friends? I predict that one day Rob will be getting bullied and she will back him up and help him. And Sistine will ask do you want to be friends and Rob will say yes.

I think my prediction might be true in the book The Tiger Rising

2 comments:

  1. michle I cant agre withe you I think rob will ask to be freinds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I canot agree withe you because i think rob will ask first

    ReplyDelete