Saturday, April 24, 2010

A time when I should have listened better

There have been lot's of times when I thought I should've listened better. One Time, it was a school morning and I was getting up. My mom had told me to go brush my teeth and brush my hair, but while she was telling me what I should do right after I was done wolfing down my baken and eggs, I was not listening. So, right after I had finished I went to my room already dressed and just started reading my book instead of what my mom had told me to do. Then suddently my mom called out, IT IS TIME TO GO! I quickly ran to the door in a hurry. My mom looked astonished in a really bad way when she saw me. Then she asked why did you not brush your teeth and comb your hair? I said you did not tell me to brush my teeth or comb my hair? Well she said I did and you didn't seem to listen to me. Since you did not listen to me you are not aloud to watch any T.V. tonight. Fine I said. I think I deserve that punishment and sorry mom. It is okay just try to listen a little harder next time okay bud. Now go do what I told you to do. Fine with me.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment