Saturday, April 17, 2010

Prediction on the book The Tiger Rising

In the book The Tiger Rising by Kate Di Camillo, I predict that it will be realistic fiction. Also, I thought it would be realistic fiction because you can tame a tiger and in the front picture of the book there is a girl who seems to be riding on top of a tiger. But, you  really can't have a pet tiger these days because they are very dangerous and rare but some celeberties may have wild pets like that. Another prediction in the book that I think will happen that there will be a girl who eventually gets a pet tiger and the tiger grows up with the girl. But, sadly she would have to give it away because it had become an adult. I also believe that the little girl will tame the tiger and train the tiger. I also think the tiger will be born to be a male.

I believe that some of my predictions will happen in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment